Do you have questions for our School Counselor? Click on the following link to email her:
If you would like a tour of the school, please call to set up an appointment at
Requirements for students entering Polk County Schools from:
OUT OF STATE or
OUT OF COUNTY or
FROM PRIVATE SCHOOL
- Birth Certificate (must be a certified copy from the state, not a hospital certificate)
- Physical (must be within one year)
- Certificate of Immunization/Polk County (shots must be recorded on Florida HealthImmunization Certificate)
- 2 Proofs of Residence
- Apartment rent receipt or home lease agreement, mortgagedocument, or property tax record
- Current utility bill (electric, gas, water),cable, home or cell phone bill
- Current Voter registration document,State of Florida Identification card
- Proof of current governmentbenefits (disability, Medicare, food stamps, Department of Childrenand Families (DCF) correspondence)
- Current Florida drivers license,automobile registration, automobile insurance
- Complete address of former school
Requirements for transfer between two Polk County Public Schools
- Withdrawal from former school
- 2 proofs of residency
In the morning, please pull all the way up. It allows us to unload 15 cars at a time.
Pickup time in the afternoon begins at 3:05.
If your child is going to be a car rider at any time during the school year, please check with the office about getting a car tag number.
Parents, please do not park and walk up. It is not safe for the parents or the students.
The front office can provide you with a bus schedule.
Information for all Parents:
The Polk County School Board has information for all parents at www.polk-fl.net.
Simply click on the Parents tab and a menu of options will pop up.
8:00 a.m. Classes Begin
3:00 p.m. Classes End
Campus Supervision begins at 7:30 a.m. The school is not responsible for students who are dropped off before 7:30 a.m.
Students are to be picked up no later than 3:15 p.m.