Bottoms: Navy, black or khaki/tan
- shorts, pants, skorts, skirts, skirted jumpers
- must be plain, solid-color twill, corduroy or denim fabric
- traditional blue jean color is OK for denim
Tops: White or navy with collar
- must have long or short sleeves
- knit polo-type or woven dress shirts, blouses, turtlenecks
- School t-shirts are OK (available thru our school office)
- Every school may add another collared shirt color. Our color is: Burgundy
The Dress Code does not allow for clothing with colored trim, stripes, embroidery, decoration, etc.
It also does not provide for overalls (overalls with pants or shorts), sweat pants, knit pants/skirts, leggings, etc.
Other dress code rules:
- a belt is required if the garment has belt loops
- shirts (including t-shirts) must be tucked in
- shorts/skirts must be mid-thigh or longershoes must be safe, appropriate, and have enclosed heels or a heel strap (flip flops, slides and sandals without heel straps and shoes with wheels may NOT be worn)
- clothes must be appropriate size, with waist of garment worn at student’s waist
- clothing that is too tight or too loose is not appropriate for school
- a small logo is acceptable
- hair color must be natural colors (no pink, blue, green hair dyes, etc. are allowed
Jackets, sweaters, coats, etc.:
Any kind of jacket/coat/cardigan is OK if it meets regular dress code rules
- May not be disruptive, distracting, display offensive language/symbols, etc.
- School staff may ask students to remove jackets
Any pullover garment that is worn all day (sweater, sweater vest, sweatshirt) should:
- Have a collar OR be worn with a collared uniform shirt or official school t-shirt
- Must be solid white, solid navy, or our school’s additional color, burgundy (school sweatshirts with no hoods are OK)
School administrators will determine if clothing is appropriate for school and complies with district rules.